Information we collect
Information collected from visitors
When you use the service we will automatically collect some information from you. The information that is automatically collected is, for example but not limited to, your (Internet Protocol) IP address, browser-type, device type, unique identifier for the device you are using, addresses and websites which linked you to the website, activities and interactions performed on the website or the app.
Information collected through correspondence
When corresponding with us via email we may collect personal information about you contained within and associated with the correspondence. We may also automatically collect information whether a message is opened, forwarded or clicked on.
How we collect your personal information
When you use the Service, our servers automatically record certain information in server logs. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, mobile carrier, and other such information. Log files help us to monitor, analyze, improve and maintain the Service and to diagnose and fix any Service-related issues.
When you access the Service using a mobile device, we collect specific device information contained in your mobile device’s “device identifier.” This device identifier includes information such as the type of device you are using, its operating system, and mobile network information, which may include your mobile phone number. We may associate this device identifier with your Service account and will use data associated with your device identifier to customize our Services to your device and to analyze any device-related issues.
We may collect and process information about the location of the device from which you are accessing the Service. Location data may convey information about how you browse the Service and may be used in conjunction with personally identifiable information. You can disable location based services in settings associated with the Service; however please be aware that some features of the Service may not function properly if location services are turned off.
ClearGIFs (Web Beacons)
Clear gifs (also known as web beacons) are used in combination with cookies to help Site operators understand how visitors interact with their websites. A clear gif is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a site. The use of a clear gif allows the Site to measure the actions of the visitor opening the page that contains the clear gif. We may utilize clear gifs to measure visitor behavior, to help us improve visitor experience, and to manage site content. We may use clear gifs on this Site, in our e-mails, in our advertisements on other web sites, or in our advertisements.
How we use your personal information
How we use your personal information
SepiaGroup.com uses your personal information for a variety of purposes, in addition to the scenarios described in other sections of this policy we may use your personal information to:
- Help you efficiently access information after you sign in
- Provide tailored content in the platform
- Test and monitor the effectiveness of the Service
- Provide personalized content to you and other members of the community which may include third party ads
- Communicate with you for Service-related or research purposes including via emails, notifications, text messages, or other messages, which you agree to receive
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with the choices you have made to opt-in & out of these communications
- Remember information so you don’t have to enter it again after you signed in
- Information you share
- Profile information
- SepiaGroup.com is a social platform which offers many ways for users to communicate with each other, find and share content information. Parts of you profile will be shared such as your chosen nickname, city, state and your profile picture. We don’t share personal information such as your real name and email address. By using any nickname and profile picture you want, you can use the platform and remain anonymous without any personal details exposed.
Information we share
We will not rent or sell your information to any third party without your consent, except as stated in this policy.
We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you. Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may also share certain information such as cookie data with chosen strategic partners. This information would allow us to deliver tailored third party content that we believe will be of most interest to you.
In addition to the above, we may also share your information with third parties for these limited purposes:
- To allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
- To respond to legal process (e.g., a court order or subpoena), if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so; to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law; to protect the safety of any person; to protect the rights and property of SepiaGroup.com, including to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other terms that you have agreed to; and to address fraud, security, or technical issues
- We may periodically send you service-related alerts, weekly summaries, notifications, newsletters, promotions, or other information via email and text or push messages to your connected devices. You may choose to stop receiving alerts, summaries, newsletters and promotions by indicating your preference in your account profile or settings. You will not be able to opt-out of any service-related or critical alerts.
Please note that certain service-related messages that we send are necessary for the proper functioning and use of the Service and you may not have the ability to opt-out of those messages
How we protect your personal data
At SepiaGroup.com we take security very seriously to protect your personal information. We take precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information we collect at this site. Such measures include access controls designed to limit access to the information to the extent necessary to accomplish our mission. We also employ various security technologies to protect the information stored on our systems.
SepiaGroup.com is not directed to individuals under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
All services are operated and provided by Sepiagroup.com. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.